The following is a non-exhaustive list of ongoing projects related to CLAMATO. See here for published papers.
- Measurements of the Large-Scale Ly-alpha Forest – Galaxy Cross-Correlation
- Characterizing a Forming Galaxy Super-Cluster at z~2.47
- The First Detection of Cosmic Voids at z~2.3
- Cosmological Constraints from the Small-Scale 3D Lyman-Alpha Forest Power Spectrum
- Constrained Realizations of the Underlying Primordial Density Field from IGM Tomography Maps
- Constraining Galaxy Intrinsic Alignments with the Cosmic Web at High Redshift
- Improving Photometric Redshifts Using the Lyman-Alpha Tomography